(Mini) Yoga retreat: The Whole Me
Time & Location
About the Event
Welcome to harmonise your whole being in this mini-yoga-day-retreat!
Nourishing yoga, pranayama and meditation practices, pure food and inspiring lectures on the subject ‘The Whole Me’.
- What is it to be whole and live life as a whole being? According to yogic and tantric philosophy, which layers (koshas) do you manifest in your existence? How does yoga perceive one's true self, the authentic inner core?
- And most interestingly… How to release your potential through yoga’s methodology?
NOTE. It is possible to join for 1 day (either Saturday or Sunday) or the whole weekend. Vegan lunch from Persilliet is included in the price.
SCHEDULE (changes may occur):
9.00 Energising morning yoga, pranayama and meditation
11.00 Lecture and tea
12.30 Lunch and talks about Ayurveda (+ bathing in the fjord)
13.30 Calming afternoon yoga + yoga nidra
15.00 Closing the day
To all levels, as long as you’re curious about your Self.
- Ayurvedic walking massage (4 spots available on the retreat days, no extra cost)
- Firstbeat Lifestyle Assessment (measuring heart rate variability and your nervous system health, individual health coaching included) – 1500 NOK
Book the extra services by email sanni(a)mindgrit.no.
Sanni Parkkinen is an experienced yoga teacher (E-RYT 500) and breathwork coach coming from Finland. She has held a bunch of yoga retreats in Finland, and lived and worked for years in various yoga ashrams and centers in India, USA and Canada. For the past three years she has immersed herself in traditional non-dual Shaiva-Shakta tantra with teachers such as Miska Käppi (close student of Acarya Bhagavan Shri Shanmukha Anantha Natha) and tantra scholar Christopher Hareesh Wallis. She is especially passionate about yogic and tantric philosophy, nature, forest, folklore and mythologies.
- WHERE: Yogaens Hus, Mellomila 91a, Trondheim
- WHEN: Saturday 29.5. and Sunday 30.5. kl 9-15
- COST: 2000 NOK / 2 days, 1000 NOK / 1 day. Early bird before 16.5.: 1800 NOK / 900 NOK
- REGISTRATION: Through Mindgrit’s website: https://www.mindgrit.no/shop/
The registration is binding. You will secure your place in the retreat by making the payment.
The retreat will be taught in English.
Minimum number of participants is five (5), maximum ten (10).